Re: LSL CD

If you have a package in 1.3 or are in the testing department, LSL already
knows about you and will honor your request for a free CD. Just send them
the following form. If you have a package in unstable or in one of the ports,
send me the form and I will forward your order with a statement that you're
indeed a developer.

	Thanks

	Bruce

To request a copy of the Official CDs from LSL please fill out the form
below and email it to: sales@lsl.com
Hello,

I am one of the Debian developers. Please send me a free Debian 1.3
2-CD Set. You should be able to find my name on the list of Debian
developers that has been provided to you, or please verify it with
Bruce Perens <bruce@debian.org> if you can not find it.

   Name:

Address:

   City: