Re: X11R6 dependencies... (fwd)

Chris Palmer wrote:

>   I managed to find a little time last night and found the
> following packages that depend/recommend X11R6 (I did a search
> in /cdrom/indices/Packages-Master.gz):
------^^^^^^

I checked the list against the Packages file in 1.2.2 and discovered
that also xcontrib depends on X11R6.

Is this getting bigger?

$ ./deb-names -g X11R6 -l -1 -q -f /opt/debian/Packages-stable

X11R6:
        Provided by:    xbase
        Provided by:    xcompat
        Related by:     ucbmpeg
        Related by:     ucbmpeg_play
        Related by:     xasteroids
        Related by:     xcontrib
        Related by:     xless
        Related by:     xpaste
        Related by:     zircon
        Related by:     abuse
        Related by:     gimp-dmotif
        Related by:     gimp-smotif
        Related by:     netscape
        Related by:     freefont
        Related by:     jdk-common
        Related by:     jdk-shared
        Related by:     jdk-static
        Related by:     seyon
        Related by:     sharefont

ciao
Fabrizio
--
P.S.: you can find deb-names under /home/Debian/fpolacco on master
or at ftp://ftp.icenet.fi/private/fpolacco/